Friday @ Metro and Södra Teatern
Well hello again!

Beautiful Kristin and Joel in stripes.
The weekend started at Metro with a few glasses of wine and a bar snack. Jocke recommended the rice balls with salmon. It looked rather nice but I am a meat eater and it was more rice than salmon meat. You could imagine the taste if just rice and soya sauce.

Rice balls for vegetarians.
Jin and her collegues came along to give a good mix of new and old faces.

Sweet Jin and her mates in the background (not the blonde one). Jörgen hope you can join us the next time!
Our mates from the INNEBANDY were there: Bosse, Mirja, Ola och Mathias J.

Jocke, Jesper and Mirja @ Metro.
Everybody got hungry so it was very convenient to stop by McDs for a burgermeal.

We all thought that Jesper's fries tasted funny, now we know why!
At last we all ended up at Södra Teatern for more drinks. Fabulous place and view. Cheap drinks and shooters. Henrik and his mate Misan don't miss a great party.

Henrik A, Carl Bro och Misan, JuJu records.
When there is a great party I always want to have a shooter. I ordered 6 flatliners for my mates to get the party startying...

Håkan from Expressen didn't say no to a shooter.

Jesper, Håkan I and Misan going for the "Helan går..."

Gamla kompisar från förr - nu konkurrenter

Beautiful Kristin and Joel in stripes.
The weekend started at Metro with a few glasses of wine and a bar snack. Jocke recommended the rice balls with salmon. It looked rather nice but I am a meat eater and it was more rice than salmon meat. You could imagine the taste if just rice and soya sauce.

Rice balls for vegetarians.
Jin and her collegues came along to give a good mix of new and old faces.

Sweet Jin and her mates in the background (not the blonde one). Jörgen hope you can join us the next time!
Our mates from the INNEBANDY were there: Bosse, Mirja, Ola och Mathias J.

Jocke, Jesper and Mirja @ Metro.
Everybody got hungry so it was very convenient to stop by McDs for a burgermeal.

We all thought that Jesper's fries tasted funny, now we know why!
At last we all ended up at Södra Teatern for more drinks. Fabulous place and view. Cheap drinks and shooters. Henrik and his mate Misan don't miss a great party.

Henrik A, Carl Bro och Misan, JuJu records.
When there is a great party I always want to have a shooter. I ordered 6 flatliners for my mates to get the party startying...

Håkan from Expressen didn't say no to a shooter.

Jesper, Håkan I and Misan going for the "Helan går..."

Gamla kompisar från förr - nu konkurrenter


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home