HONG KONG was cold
Back from Hong Kong, a very busy trip with Barbara. She has got a new look and new fabulous clothes and shoes. I didn't have much time to shop, but I did get a pair of new sneakers and a Nano Ipod, black 8 GB. But hey I am not complaining cause I will be in London soon for more shopping.
Here are some great pics. We stayed 5 nights at my auntie's place at North Point and then 4 nights at the luxury Mandarin Oriental. One glass of champagne costs 180HK dollars at the Mbar on 25th Floor, it is worth every dollar with the breath taking view over Kowloon.

Me and cousin Daniel, he finally got married to his long time girlfriend in december, congrats!

Family dinner, our first evening in HK.

Me and my long time friend Winnie. We had lunch at Pacific Place, Admiralty. Notice that I am wearing turtle neck! Freezing outside plus air con.

Family dinner at my uncle's place ing Ap lei chau, with cousins Peter and Sunny.

Mother's new look, she looks so cute!

I went to see Winnie and her family Friday evening. I played with her son Karl, 1 ½ years old- a real cutie.

My mother's cousins took us out for lunch, a vegetarian restaurant. This is a hot and sour soup with some "shrimps", but don't be fooled, it is just a look a like. Taste funny cause you expect it to be a shrimp.

Evening again, party time in Lan Kwai Fong and Soho, with my cousin Presley and his friend Pamela. They will be visiting us in September.

Me with a glass of Champagne and my friend Jeremy from University of Toronto.

That's all from Hong Kong. See you soon!
Here are some great pics. We stayed 5 nights at my auntie's place at North Point and then 4 nights at the luxury Mandarin Oriental. One glass of champagne costs 180HK dollars at the Mbar on 25th Floor, it is worth every dollar with the breath taking view over Kowloon.
Me and cousin Daniel, he finally got married to his long time girlfriend in december, congrats!
Family dinner, our first evening in HK.
Me and my long time friend Winnie. We had lunch at Pacific Place, Admiralty. Notice that I am wearing turtle neck! Freezing outside plus air con.
Family dinner at my uncle's place ing Ap lei chau, with cousins Peter and Sunny.
Mother's new look, she looks so cute!
I went to see Winnie and her family Friday evening. I played with her son Karl, 1 ½ years old- a real cutie.
My mother's cousins took us out for lunch, a vegetarian restaurant. This is a hot and sour soup with some "shrimps", but don't be fooled, it is just a look a like. Taste funny cause you expect it to be a shrimp.
Evening again, party time in Lan Kwai Fong and Soho, with my cousin Presley and his friend Pamela. They will be visiting us in September.
Me with a glass of Champagne and my friend Jeremy from University of Toronto.
That's all from Hong Kong. See you soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home