Tuesday, January 13, 2009

AW/Birthday celebration @ Hornet



I live here and I party here as well, Hornstull. I never left Södermalm the whole weekend...First After work and dinner at Strand with my sweet Catharina and afterwards strawberry cake with champagne at Borgargatan until late late...

But this Friday I will certainly leave this part of the city and heading towards..., yeah God knows where I will end up!

In the mean time, pics from last Friday. Puss!


The boys: Kalle, Per and Faffe enjoying the cake and drinking champagne.


Helena and Catharina with the Christmas tree, still in the flat.


Melinda always knows how to make an entrance. Here carried away by Kribbovic.


The kitchen my favourite party place. Birthday girl Catharina, Jen, Anna and Kalle.


Cosy in the couch; Justin and Mel C.


Willy Wonka with the Wrestler.


Time for bed...


In order to tame the Wrestler you need to stroke him!


Miss Cuzner is the sexiest girl in Hornstull...


Gangsta's Paradise., me and P Diddy, oh I meant P Habram.


Jesper is a very cool guy.


Helena really liked the little red plastic Xmas tree...




An extension of my tongue, or something else? It looks like I have gigantic boobs!


What's his name is trying to dance, hmm it was kind of awkward moment.


Jen doesn't look to keen on this gangsta.


Mr Gemzell a surprising appearance.


Still the sexiest girl and the sexiest mouth pose.


Maria with a cleavage! One time only...see you on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home