Sunday, April 22, 2007

London next!



Hello friends,

It has been a while since our last after work. Well you just have to wait a bit longer cause I am going to London for the weekend. I will be back on Monday evening. How about we all meet up for a brunch on Tuesday 1st May? The place for Brunch will be Mosebacke and it costs 150 kr. Let's meet up there 12.30!

I have been recovering from a stomach sickness since last Sunday, and starting to feel really good again. Hoping for a nice and warm trip to the Docklands.


Barbara with her old friends and sister.


Winnie with her mother, husband and Karl.


Mother outside our hotel, a mini car exhibition on Chater Road, Central. Notice the Chanel Boutique in the background.


Mandarin Orientals bathroom with a LDC tv in the mirror on the left. I love 5 star hotels.


Shower with a whole figure mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home