Sunday, February 22, 2009

2 x I as Imperiet and Indigo



We started at Imperiet with an after work with Justin and Jan-Olof. Justin is leavin this cold country for the warmth in Sydney. I will definetly take a trip to New Zeeland and Australia next year. Jan-Olof was celebrating his birthday. It started as a typical after work atmosphere but it ended up in a party party mood after switching place, to be exact Indigo. Small, cousy and with lots of relaxed people.

Next week is mad PRODIGY on Thursday, SURKIN on Friday and birthday party on Saturday. Bring it on to me!


Me and Fredrik Hoffman @ Imperiet.


Petra Åslund with Justin.


The couples gathering: Louise and Henke A, Catha and Magnus.


Scene change: INDIGO, beautiful Mel C and Hoffman. Check out Mel's neck muscles!!


Gorgeous miss Cuzner and mr Schmitz.


Paparazzi Melinda is terrorizing Justin.


Maria and Erik P, from Happiness.


Pernilla, TV 4. I love your pants!


Ni är sååå snygga.


This is a perfect holiday picture.


Hoffman laddar för ett triatlonlopp!


Fabulous wallpaper at Indigo. The Brunettes: Robert, Sofia and Erik.



Jesper and vampire Melinda sucking blood out of the victim.


Me and Adolfo Diaz.


Love trio: Adolfo, Pussgurkan and Lickgirl.


Erik and Niklas.


Hoffmans spectacles went around, first on Melinda...


Then on Jenny. It suits you!


Jesper and cocktail girl Petra.


I have no idea what they are talking about.


You guys are such party animals, until 5 am!


Erik with the Girlzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home